Aeroservicios USA leased 30,200 square feet of industrial warehouse space and a 28,000-square-foot storage lot located at 5050 NW 36th Avenue in Hialeah. Aeroservicios sells, leases, maintains and operates ground services equipment for various air carriers. Dohm and Konigsberg represented the landlord, 5051 NW 37th Avenue Corp., and the tenant represented its own interests in the 39-months deal.
Ontime Moving Systems subleased 18,657 square feet at the L’Oreal/Urban Decay Cosmetics, located at 1000 SE 8th Street in Hialeah. The property is formerly known as the “Gator Shoe” building. Ontime Moving is a moving and storage company specializing in artwork, antiques, collectibles and high-end furnishings. The landlord and master tenants were represented by Dohm and Konigsberg. The sub-tenant was represented by Shaul Banouz of Recom, LLC.
Alexion Pharmaceuticals Latin America subleased 14,172 square feet of office space at Brickell World Plaza, located at 600 Brickell Avenue in Miami. Alexion provides research and pharmaceutical products for severe and life-threatening rare diseases. Dohm and Konigsberg represented the sub-tenant, and Noel Steinfeld of JLL represented the sub-landlord for this transaction.
Infinity negotiated a variety of smaller lease deals totaling nearly 18,000 square feet including:
- ArgosNautic Manufacturing: 7,800 square feet at 1572 NW 165th Street in Miami Gardens. Josh Stein of Infinity Commercial Real Estate represented the tenant. Marc Napolitano represented the landlord, Napolitano Properties.
- SYO Cabinet Designs: 4,700 square feet at 750 West 28th Street in Hialeah.
- Varsity Square Shopping Center, at 3700-3788 SW 64th Avenue in Davie, welcomed two new tenants, leasing a total of 2,340 square feet of space. Dohm and Konigsberg represented the landlord in the deals.
- J’s 72 Chef Cafe leased 1,300 square feet of restaurant space.
- F & C Insurance, an Allstate Insurance Company franchisee, leased 1,040 square feet ofoffice space, and represented its own interests.
- Ted Konigsberg leased an additional 667 square feet of office space to Cargo Transport Alliance at Golden Glades Office Park, 1525 NW 167th Street in Miami Gardens.