Nine of the commercial Realtors recently recognized by the Central Florida Commercial Association of REALTORS® (CFCAR) are also active Florida-based CCIM Designees.
Robin Kesler, CCIM, RE/MAX Optima was recognized for her leadership and dedication to the Central Florida Commercial Association of REALTORS® (CFCAR) and to the commercial real estate industry by receiving the association’s highest honor, the 2015 REALTOR® of the Year award.
The REALTOR® of the Year award acknowledges an individual who has displayed exceptional commitment, service, and dedication to the ideals of the REALTOR® membership, to the association, and to the commercial real estate profession. Robin Kesler, CFCAR’s 2015 President, was recognized for her exceptional continued support of association’s mission statement and was the driving-force in bringing our new REALTOR Benefits Packet to the CFCAR members, which includes discounts to programs, products and services.
The honor was presented during the recent annual CFCAR Annual Hallmark Awards. This event annually recognizes the commercial real estate top producers within Central Florida’s ten counties and in each specialty area of the commercial real estate industry, along with annual specialty awards.
Michael R. Shelton, CCIM with Crosby & Associates, Inc. was bestowed the CFCAR Wilbur Strickland Award, which recognizes a REALTOR® member who has contributed a LIFETIME as a major influence in commercial real estate. Mike Shelton has demonstrated a life-long commitment to the REALTOR® organization at the local, state and national levels and has held numerous officer and chairman positions for each of these associations. He is proud to be a commercial real estate agent and believes that all commercial practitioners should be involved in the betterment of their industry.
The CFCAR Community Service Award was presented to Lee Zerivitz, CCIM with CITY Commercial, who has demonstrated unselfish volunteer service towards the betterment of our community.
Chris Cucci with CenterState Bank was given the Affiliate of the Year award for the second year in a row for his creative and tireless service to the association. While not a CCIM, Cucci is an Affiliate member of the Florida CCIM Chapter.
Jeffery T. Robison, CCIM, Lightle Beckner Robison, Inc. was awarded the overall Commercial Real Estate Top Producer for 2015, and also received Top Producer awards for Brevard County, and Top Producer in the Land and Retail categories.
Overall Top Producers in Commercial Real Estate include
- Jeffery T. Robison, CCIM, Lightle Beckner Robison, Inc.
- Lee Zerivitz, CCIM, CITY Commercial
- Kent Cooper, CCIM, Capstone Commercial
- Brian L. Lightle, CCIM, SIOR, Lightle Beckner Robison Inc.
- Margaret Sheehan-Jones, CCIM, Parkside Realty Group
- Harry Champ, CCIM, Coldwell Banker Commercial NRT
- Danny Smith, ALC, CCIM, Smith & Smith Realty
Top Producer by County winners included:
- Flagler County was awarded to Margaret Sheehan-Jones, CCIM, Parkside Realty Group
- Orange County was awarded to Lee Zerivitz, CCIM, CITY Commercial
- Sumter County was awarded to Danny Smith, ALC, CCIM, Smith & Smith Realty
Top Producer by Category winners included:
- Business Brokerage was presented to Kent Cooper, CCIM, Capstone Commercial
- Industrial category was presented to Margaret Sheehan-Jones, CCIM, Parkside Realty Group
- Office category was presented to Lee Zerivitz, CCIM, CITY Commercial