On Thursday, May 11, 2017 and Friday, May 12, 2017, the Panhandle District will host meetings at the luxurious Perdido Beach Resort, Alabama’s only full-service beachfront resort hotel.
About Perdido Beach Resort
The Perdido Beach Resort is located directly on the pure white-sand beaches and clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico in Orange Beach, Alabama. The hotel features 346 luxury guestrooms with private balconies, 45,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor meeting space, multiple restaurants (including the award winning Voyagers Restaurant), indoor/outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, tennis courts, and more. Perdido Beach Resort is also within walking distance of shopping, dining, and entertainment.
About the Event
Thursday, May 11, 2017 (7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. EST) and Friday, May 12, 2017 (8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST)
Thursday, May 11, 2017
- 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. EST Welcome Networking Reception at Perdido Beach Resort
Sponsored by BB&T/Grandbridge RE Capital
Friday, May 12, 2017
- 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. EST Registration & Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST “1031 Money Maker 1031 Tax Exchange Made Easy” with Randy McKinney, CCIM
Approved for 3 CE hours for active AL RE Licensees.
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. EST Lunch with CCIM National President, Robin L. Webb, CCIM, and Bill Barnhill, CCIM on the Importance of the CCIM Designation and Event Sponsors
- 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST Beach Olympics – fun with Dolphin Cove Events
COST (Early Bird discount if paid by 03/31; Absolutely No Refunds)
CCIM Chapter Member: $150
Attend Thursday Only: $50
Attend Friday Only: $100
COST (starting 04/01; Absolutely No Refunds)
CCIM Chapter Member: $175
27200 Perdido Beach Boulevard
Orange Beach, AL 36561