The Florida CCIM Chapter has recognized seven chapter members who recently earned the Certified Commercial Investment Member designation, the global standard for professional achievement, from the CCIM Institute. Headquartered in Chicago, CCIM Institute is one of the largest global commercial real estate networks.
The following Florida CCIM Chapter members were among more than 150 industry professionals who earned the CCIM designation during the organization’s 2017 Midyear Governance Meetings April 1–5 at the Fairmont Chicago Hotel in Chicago:
- Jamie Beale with Welltower, Inc., of Jupiter is East Coast District member.
- Roni Elias with Towncenter Partners, LLC of McLean, VA is a Chapter member from Virginia
- Ivan Gould of RE/MAX Alliance Group in Sarasota, is West Coast District member
- Josette Jackson of Jackson Appraisal Services LLC in Milton is a Panhandle District member
- Niko Micin of AGM Net Lease in Miami Beach is a Miami-Dade/Monroe District member
- Thomas Miller of NAI Realvest in Orlando is Central District member
- Heather Rideout of KW Commercial in Punta Gorda is a Southwest District member
“Through hard work, dedication, and sacrifice, these designees have earned real estate’s most coveted credential,” says 2017 CCIM President Robin L. Webb, CCIM. “I am pleased to welcome this new group of designees into our global network of the world’s leading experts in investment strategy, financial analysis, and negotiation,” adds the Florida CCIM Chapter member.
Florida Chapter 2017 President Scott Lloyd believes these new CCIMs will see immediate pay off for their designation investment. “Our Florida Chapter members are getting deals done! We are told every day that having this designation is a big part of our members’ success,” he explains.
To earn the CCIM designation, commercial real estate professionals must complete more than 160 hours of case-study driven education covering topics such as interest-based negotiation, financial analysis, market analysis, user decision analysis, investment analysis, and ethics in commercial investment real estate. Candidates must also compile a portfolio demonstrating the depth of their commercial real estate experience and pass a comprehensive examination.
Celebrating its 50th anniversary, CCIM Institute is a global community of 13,000 members, more than 50 chapters, and 30 countries that educates and connects the world’s leading experts in investment strategy, financial analysis, and market analysis.
CCIM Institute is commercial real estate’s value creation organization. A global community of 13,000 members, more than 50 chapters, and 30 countries, CCIM educates and connects the world’s leading experts in investment strategy, financial analysis, and market analysis.