The Hank Thompson Award originated in 1990 in honor of Henry E. Thompson, President of the Florida CCIM Chapter (hereinafter referred to as Chapter) in 1983. The award is given in recognition of a Chapter Designee member in good standing (as defined in the CCIM Institute Bylaws and Chapter Policy and Procedures), other than the serving President and President-Elect, who made a significant impact on the Chapter on a cumulative basis.
The Hank Thompson Award recipient shall receive a personal plaque for his/her home or office, their state Chapter dues will be waived for life and they will receive the maximum media exposure as possible.
Past Recipient Award Winner: Cynthia Shelton explains: “Hank Thompson, CCIM, was a wonderful man and worked hard for the Florida CCIM Chapter. Those of us who knew him are honored to be awarded such a phenomenal & respected award!”
Criteria for qualification of the award:
- Nominee must be a CCIM Designee and have a minimum of 10 years as a Chapter member in good standing.
- The Designee played an important role in the development of programs and/or events that resulted in providing benefits and services to Chapter members.
- The Designee promoted high morale among the Chapter members.
- The Designee substantially assisted in the development of new members to the Chapter.
- The Designee demonstrated keen loyalty to the CCIM designation and to the Chapter.
- The Designee maintained the highest possible standard of business ethics in dealing with Chapter members.
Please nominate a Designee for consideration for this prestigious award. Nomination Form
Final vote will be conducted by the past Hank Thompson award recipients.
NOMINATION FORM (nominations due by 10/31/2017)
Past recipients of the Hank Thompson Award include:
2016 & 2015 *None Awarded
2014 Ben Crosby, CCIM
2013 Dick Rossiter, CCIM
2012 Kane Morris-Webster, CCIM & Wayne Kleinstiver, CCIM
2011 Paul L. White, CCIM
2010 Michael R. Shelton, CCIM
2009 Claudette Bruck, CCIM, CIPS, GRI
2008 Thomas E. Hankins, CCIM, SIOR
2007 Barbara Ann Monahan, CCIM, CRB
2006 Louis H. Nimkoff, CCIM, CPM
2005 Steven W. Moreira, CCIM,CIPS
2004 Roger B. Broderick, CCIM
2003 Cynthia Shelton, CCIM, CRE, CIPS
2002 Daniel J. Page, CCIM
2001 Phil Spinney, CCIM
2000 James Parrish, CCIM
1999 Warren T. Barry
1998 Robin Webb, CCIM, CHA, CHB, CRB
1997 Geraldine Jones, CCIM & Cynthia Shelton, CCIM, CRE, CIPS
1996 Robert L. Ward, CCIM
1995 Gary M. Ralston, CCIM, SIOR, CPM, CRE, CLS
1994 Becky Courson, CCIM
1993 Scott Shepard, CCIM
1992 Kent Kusel
1991 Dale Ashley, CCIM
1990 Hank Thompson, CCIM
The recipient of the award shall be entitled to receive the award more than once.
The final vote will be conducted by the past Hank Thompson Award recipients.
* No nominee qualified per criteria.