The Florida CCIM Chapterrecognized seven Chapter members who recently earned the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation, the global standard for professional achievement in commercial real estate, from the CCIM Institute. Headquartered in Chicago, CCIM Instituteis one of the largest global commercial real estate networks.
The following Florida CCIM Chapter members were among a diverse group of industry professionals who earned the CCIM designation during the organization’s May exam. The Chapter Members represent their communities, spanning from The Florida Keys to Jacksonville:
- Howard Lane Boy, CCIM, Director – Commercial SW FL with Cushman & Wakefield in Fort Myers
- James Garner, CCIM, First Vice President Investments with Marcus & Millichap in St. Petersburg
- Lauren Gengler, CCIM, Asset Manager & Senior Advisor at SVN | Saunders Ralston Dantzler Real Estate in Lakeland
- Timothy Harber,CCIM, broker of record and President of Harber Realty and Harber Real Estate-Commercial Investment Advisors in Rockledge
- Michael Salik, CCIM, with Coldwell Banker Premier Properties in St. Augustine
- Jim Shiebler, CCIM, First Vice President Investments with Marcus & Millichap in Estero
- Diane Larsen, Ass’t Vice President of Real Estate at The Root Company in Ormond Beach
After taking the CCIM oath, the attendees were pinned by 2021 Florida CCIM Chapter President Jose Maria Serrano, CCIM and a small group of Chapter Leaders, followed by a dinner. New Designees were honored with the traditional red and white CCIM windbreaker with the Florida CCIM Chapter inscription.
“CCIM stands for Certified Commercial Investment Member. For more than 50 years, CCIMs have been recognized as leading experts in commercial investment real estate. The CCIM lapel pin denotes that the wearer has completed advanced coursework in financial and market analysis, and demonstrated extensive experience in the commercial real estate industry.”