Enhance your career and deepen your knowledge with the power tools offered by the CCIM Institute.
Gain knowledge from faculty who are successful practitioners with years of experience in the commercial real estate industry.
2023 FLORIDA CHAPTER COURSE SCHEDULE
CCIM courses are your source for Commercial Real Estate analysis tools, business-building connections and CE credit.
DOWNLOAD: FLCCIM 2023 Candidate Development Packet
Complimentary Designee-Only Refresher Courses
As the commercial real estate industry responds to the COVID-19 crisis, CCIM Institute wants to ensure its designees are as prepared as possible to tackle the tough challenges ahead. To that end, all the institute’s designee-only core refresher courses are complimentary to CCIMs at this time. These condensed versions of the designation courses only take four to six hours to complete and offer continuing education (CE) credit. Plus, the online self-paced format makes them convenient for you to complete in your own time and on your own schedule.
CI Concepts Revisited: Methods and Models (with/without CE credit)
In this comprehensive review of CCIM designation CI 101 and course concepts review curriculums, you’ll refresh your skills in financial and investment analyses, market analysis, and user decision analysis. Key focus areas include:
- Determining the initial investment for a property before and after tax, as well as with and without financing
- Forecasting sale proceeds at the end of the holding period before and after tax, as well as with and without financing
- Calculating the expected value of the internal rate of return (IRR), given best, most likely, and worst-case scenarios
- Calculating and demonstrating the impact of taxation on an investment with and without debt financing
CI 102 Revisited: Market Analysis Models (with/without CE credit)
In this comprehensive review of CCIM designation CI 102 core concepts, you’ll refresh your skills in performing market research, assessing market demand, and forecasting future demand and opportunities for commercial real estate investment. Key focus areas include:
- Developing market analyses from various stakeholder perspectives
- Identifying sources of commercial real estate data and how to apply it
- Predicting growth based on identifiable patterns
- Interpreting economic base analyses to forecast employment, population, and real estate demand for a given market area.
CI 103 Revisited: User Decision Models (with/without CE credit)
In this comprehensive review of CCIM designation CI 103 core concepts, you’ll refresh your skills in the space acquisition process, comparative lease analysis, valuing leasehold interests, and lease exit strategies. Key focus areas include:
- Identifying the major decisions concerning the acquisition, holding period, and disposition of space
- Calculating the natural break point and amount of percentage rent needed in specific retail lease provisions
- Comparing and contrasting the economics of alternative lease decisions
- Calculating the impact of financial reporting requirements and financial ratios on real estate decisions
CI 104 Revisited: Investment Decision Models (with/without CE credit)
In this comprehensive review of CCIM designation CI 104 core concepts, you’ll refresh your skills in applying key investor decision-making analyses to optimize investment returns, effectively forecasting investment performance, and financing commercial real estate investments. Key focus areas include:
- Calculating and applying taxation concepts and allocations for improvements and land, as well as addressing cost-recovery issues
- Understanding the relationship between risk and return for the three major asset classes
- Forecasting annual cash flows and sales proceeds after tax for an asset
- Using different options for the capital structure of an investment
Comparing investment performance using net present value (NPV), internal rate of return (IRR), and capital accumulation
This two-day classroom or five-session online course provides agents, brokers, students, and allied professionals with an understanding of the skills, resources, and business practices that pave the way for success in commercial real estate.
CI 101: Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
The prerequisite to Cl 102-104, this course will provide you with a foundation of practical financial analysis skills you need to succeed in the folloiwng courses and in the field.
- March 27-30 (West Palm Beach)
- April 3-6 (Coral Gables)
- April 3-6 (Tampa)
- May 1-4 (Naples)
- September 18-21 (Jacksonville)
CI 102: Market Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
One of CCIM’s most innovative core courses, Cl 102 shows you how to deploy
the most advanced digital tools to assess critical issues like market demand, location facility, and supply-chain strategy.
- February 6-9 (Pensacola)
- October 2-5 (Coral Gables)
- November 6-9 (Orlando)
CI 103: User Decision Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
In Cl103, you will approach real estate problems from the user perspective and learn key concepts such as lease vs. purchase analysis and sale-leaseback analysis.
- June 13-16 (Orlando)
- September 19-22 (Ft. Lauderdale)
CI 104: Investment Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
Through Cl104, you will learn how to apply key investor decision making analyses to optimize investment returns, effectively forecast investment performance, and leverage CCIM analytical tools to improve decision making.
- October 2-5 (Tampa)
The prerequisite to Cl 103, this course will provide you with a foundation of practical financial analysis skills you need to succeed in the following courses and in the field.
- June 12 (Orlando)
- September 18 (Ft. Lauderdale)
Foundations for Success in Commercial Real Estate
This introductory course provides agents, brokers, students and allied professionals with an understanding of the skills, resources, and business practices that pave the way for success in commercial real estate.