The mission of the Florida CCIM Chapter is to provide the highest quality marketing and networking opportunities, services, and education that will enhance our members‘ ability to conduct business successfully.
The Central District serves the Volusia, Seminole, Orange, Brevard, Osceola, Lake, Sumter, and Marion counties.
At the CCIM Annual Governance Meetings in Chicago this October 2022, four (4) members of the Florida Chapter were...November 2, 2022
Please include your 2023 RPAC Investment with your 2023 dues. It is incredibly important that the Florida CCIM Chapter leads...November 2, 2022
The CCIM designation signifies expertise in the commercial real estate profession. The Florida CCIM Chapter has recognized thirteen Chapter...October 26, 2022
Robin L. Webb, CCIM Chere Roane, CCIM The Florida CCIM Chapter is pleased to announce that Robin L. Webb,...October 20, 2022
DISTRICT PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE
What an exciting time to be a part of the Central Florida District of CCIM! As your 2022 President, I’m excited to lead our group into the new year with the continued goal of growing the next generation through thoughtful content and events within our entire eight-county district.
In 2022, we are committed to our members and sponsors and will continue help grow the membership and its value. We will do this through:
- Continued growth and development of our top-notch mentoring program to cultivate future CCIMs. As the Central Florida market grows there are plenty of young individuals looking to engage in CRE. Our community is full of great mentors whom are ready and willing to be engaged in the growth of the next generation.
- Increasing district engagement and bringing more relevant and topical events to our district not only within the immediate vicinity of Orlando, but in our surrounding counties. Whether these events are in person or online we will provide an engaging experience to our members and sponsors.
- Increasing member involvement and value by strengthening our District’s marquee events and providing more member exclusive events.
- Growing local leaders by recruiting talented future CCIMs to serve on our committees and board.
- Adding value for our sponsors and members by making meaningful connections, ultimately providing better service to their clients.
As your 2022 Florida CCIM Chapter Central District President, my talented team and I are here to serve YOU. Whether you are a member, sponsor, or looking to become part of the District, do not hesitate to reach out.
Nathan Eissler, CCIM, SIOR
PAST PRESIDENTS COUNCIL
If you are interested in serving on a committee, please contact DeeDee Steinbeck (firstname.lastname@example.org).