The mission of the Florida CCIM Chapter is to provide the highest quality marketing and networking opportunities, services, and education that will enhance our members‘ ability to conduct business successfully.
The Central District serves the Volusia, Seminole, Orange, Brevard, Osceola, Lake, Sumter, and Marion counties.
RPAC Ensures a Strong Market and Supports Commercial REALTORS® NOTE: You must be an NAR member (with an NRDS number)...September 26, 2021
Webinar: “Virtual Lunch & Learn with Blaine Strickland” (09/21/2021) View Webinar Video: Alternative video link: https://bit.ly/3ANmkTHSeptember 26, 2021
The Commercial Realtor Achievement Award honors a Realtor’s lifetime of contributions to commercial activities at the local, state, national...September 17, 2021
Fischbach Land Company, Brandon, FL, has announced a sponsorship for the 2021 Hillsborough County Fair. The Hillsborough County Fair...September 10, 2021
DISTRICT PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE
“The best way a mentor can prepare another Leader is to expose him or her to other great people.” – John C. Maxwell
As your 2021 President, I’m pleased to affirm that our core goal remains ENGAGE, SUPPORT, AND MENTOR THE NEXT GENERATION OF LEADERS within our entire eight county district.
You can count on me and the CCIM Central District board to continue to put our members first.
In 2021, we are committed to reconnecting the dots after the 2020 year of isolation for many. We will do this through:
- Increasing district engagement and bringing more relevant and topical events to our district not only within the immediate vicinity of Orlando, but in our surrounding counties. Whether these events are in person or online we will provide an engaging experience to our members and sponsors.
- We will continue to facilitate opportunities for member involvement through the strengthening of our Chapter’s committees.
- Fostering the enhanced leadership opportunities through recruiting talented future CCIMs to serve on our committees and eventually our board.
- Adding value for our sponsors and members by making meaningful connections equipping our CCIMs to provide better service to their clients and providing more member exclusive events.
- We will provide incredible value for our sponsors to increase District revenue to support these lofty goals.
- Continuing our top-notch mentoring program to cultivate future CCIMs. Our community is full of great mentors whom are ready and willing to be engaged in the growth of the next generation.
As your 2021 Florida CCIM Chapter Central District President, my talented team and I are here to serve YOU. Whether you are a member, sponsor, or looking to become part of the District, do not hesitate to reach out.
I look forward to meeting you soon!
Hunter Strickland, CCIM
First Capital Property Group
PAST PRESIDENTS COUNCIL
If you are interested in serving on a committee, please contact DeeDee Steinbeck (firstname.lastname@example.org).