The mission of the Florida CCIM Chapter is to provide the highest quality marketing and networking opportunities, services, and education that will enhance our members‘ ability to conduct business successfully.
The Central District serves the Volusia, Seminole, Orange, Brevard, Osceola, Lake, Sumter, and Marion counties.
To apply for the Mentorship Program:SUBMIT MENTORSHIP APPLICATION
Webinar: “Lunch and Learn with John Dohm” (05/26/2020) DESCRIPTION Hear from one of the state’s premier CCIM brokers who...May 28, 2020
Webinar: “FLCCIM 2020 District Caucus” (05/27/2020) DESCRIPTION The CCIM Institute’s Regional Caucus is traditionally held at least once a...May 28, 2020
ORLANDO – Paul P. Partyka, CCIM, MiCP, Partner at NAI Realvest, closed on the sale of 9.82 acres on...May 25, 2020
Webinar: “COVID19 CRE Car Bingo” with K.C. Conway (05/19/2020) DESCRIPTION We all want to know “Are we there yet”...May 19, 2020
DISTRICT PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE
“When you can’t change the direction of the wind, adjust your sails.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Your executive team worked to create a 2020 plan, which has had to be retooled to follow CDC and governmental guidance in the wake of the coronavirus. We have worked tirelessly the past few weeks to adjust our plan and deploy resources for our members.
Our core goal to ENGAGE AND SUPPORT THE NEXT GENERATION OF LEADERS not only within Orange County, but all counties within our district HAS NOT WAVERED. In fact, we are more than ever resolutely focused on serving our members.
In furtherance of our lofty goal, we have committed to the following (updates are included below):
- Increasing district engagement and bringing more relevant and topical events to our district not only within the immediate vicinity of Orlando, but in our surrounding counties. With the coronavirus, we have brought many of our events including the monthly marketing session and education events online making accessibility no longer a concern will most certainly achieve this goal.
- Including more candidates and recent designees on our board so that they can give back and build leadership skills – COMPLETED
- Creating a vibrant Past Presidents’ Council to support our emerging leaders – COMPLETED
- Facilitating opportunities for member involvement through the strengthening of our Chapter’s committees – ONGOING
- Holding our sell-out Mid-Year Update event, but rebranding it to be a topical focus annually. 2020 will focus on the retail shift’s impact on other sectors as well as the state of retail due to the corona virus. We are planning to hold in Fall 2020 if permissible and will make remote arrangements as well for those who would rather attend virtually.
- Providing incredible value for our sponsors to increase District revenue to support these lofty goals
- Continuing our top-notch mentoring program to cultivate future CCIMs
As your 2020 Florida CCIM Chapter Central District President, my talented team and I are here to serve YOU. Whether you are a member, sponsor, or looking to become part of District, do not hesitate to reach out.
I look forward to meeting you soon!
Amy Calandrino, CCIM
PAST PRESIDENTS COUNCIL
If you are interested in serving on a committee, please contact DeeDee Steinbeck (email@example.com).