The mission of the Florida CCIM Chapter is to provide the highest quality marketing and networking opportunities, services, and education that will enhance our members‘ ability to conduct business successfully.
The Central District serves the Volusia, Seminole, Orange, Brevard, Osceola, Lake, Sumter, and Marion counties.
FEATURED DISTRICT EVENTS
Forecasting the Future of Commercial Real Estate
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
9:30-11:00 a.m. EST
To apply for the Mentorship Program:SUBMIT MENTORSHIP APPLICATION
The Hank Thompson Award originated in 1990 in honor of Henry E. Thompson, President of the Florida CCIM Chapter...September 29, 2020
Webinar: “FLCCIM Lunch & Learn” (09/15/2020) Agenda In these uncertain times of COVID-19, many of you are likely wondering what...September 17, 2020
As we all know, September in Florida is still hot! Well now there’s an extra bit of September sizzle...September 7, 2020
The CCIM designation signifies expertise in the commercial real estate profession. The Florida CCIM Chapter recognizes twelve Chapter members...September 2, 2020
DISTRICT PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE
“When you can’t change the direction of the wind, adjust your sails.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Your executive team worked to create a 2020 plan, which has had to be retooled to follow CDC and governmental guidance in the wake of the coronavirus. We have worked tirelessly the past few weeks to adjust our plan and deploy resources for our members.
Our core goal to ENGAGE AND SUPPORT THE NEXT GENERATION OF LEADERS not only within Orange County, but all counties within our district HAS NOT WAVERED. In fact, we are more than ever resolutely focused on serving our members.
In furtherance of our lofty goal, we have committed to the following (updates are included below):
- Increasing district engagement and bringing more relevant and topical events to our district not only within the immediate vicinity of Orlando, but in our surrounding counties. With the coronavirus, we have brought many of our events including the monthly marketing session and education events online making accessibility no longer a concern will most certainly achieve this goal. – ONGOING
- Including more candidates and recent designees on our board so that they can give back and build leadership skills – COMPLETED
- Creating a vibrant Past Presidents’ Council to support our emerging leaders – COMPLETED
- Facilitating opportunities for member involvement through the strengthening of our Chapter’s committees – ONGOING
- Holding our sell-out Mid-Year Update event, but rebranding it to be a topical focus annually. 2020 will focus on the retail shift’s impact on other sectors as well as the state of retail due to the corona virus. – COMPLETED
- Providing incredible value for our sponsors to increase District revenue to support these lofty goals – ONGOING
- Continuing our top-notch mentoring program to cultivate future CCIMs – ONGOING
As your 2020 Florida CCIM Chapter Central District President, my talented team and I are here to serve YOU. Whether you are a member, sponsor, or looking to become part of District, do not hesitate to reach out.
I look forward to meeting you soon!
Amy Calandrino, CCIM
PAST PRESIDENTS COUNCIL
If you are interested in serving on a committee, please contact DeeDee Steinbeck (firstname.lastname@example.org).