The mission of the Florida CCIM Chapter is to provide the highest quality marketing and networking opportunities, services, and education that will enhance our members‘ ability to conduct business successfully.
The Central District serves the Volusia, Seminole, Orange, Brevard, Osceola, Lake, Sumter, and Marion counties.
To apply for the Mentorship Program:SUBMIT MENTORSHIP APPLICATION
Lunch & Learn Webinars Connecting the Dots for CRE Dislocation Presented by Florida CCIM Chapter and hosted by K.C....March 27, 2020
PODCAST Open Forum: “Coronavirus and Its Impact on CRE with CCIM Institute Chief Economist K.C. Conway”
New podcast now available! In this special episode of the Commercial Investment Real Estate podcast series, CCIM Institute Chief...March 20, 2020
CCIM 101 Students from Across US Find Florida CCIM East Coast District’s Boca Raton Hospitality A Great Investment
After days of instruction from two of the smartest CCIM’s in the business, the East District hosted recently 25...March 17, 2020
The coronavirus disease 2019, or COVID-19, is a respiratory illness, which was first detected in China. As of this...March 9, 2020
DISTRICT PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE
Welcome to the Florida CCIM Chapter Central District!
We are more than 250 members strong representing financiers, brokers, and other commercial real estate professionals who have received the pin, advancing toward earning the pin, or want to align with CCIMs who represent the best in commercial real estate business.
Our District’s 2020 goal is to ENGAGE AND SUPPORT THE NEXT GENERATION OF LEADERS not only within Orange County, but all counties within our district.
In furtherance of that goal, we have committed to the following:
- Continuing our top-notch mentoring program to cultivate future CCIMs
- Including more candidates and recent designees on our board so that they can give back and build leadership skills
- Creating a vibrant Past Presidents’ Council to support our emerging leaders
- Facilitating opportunities for member involvement through the strengthening of our Chapter’s committees
- Increasing chapter engagement and bringing more relevant and topical events to our district not only within the immediate vicinity of Orlando, but in our surrounding counties
- Introducing a Fall 2020 Signature Volusia County Outlook Conference being held at the world-renown Daytona International Speedway (A big thanks to Past President Kent Cooper, CCIM and other east coast members for getting the ball rolling on this in 2019!)
- Holding our sell-out Mid-Year Update event again in May 2020
- Providing incredible value for our sponsors to increase District revenue to support these lofty goals
As your 2020 Chapter President, my talented team and I are here to serve YOU. Whether you are a member, sponsor, or looking to become part of District, do not hesitate to reach out.
I look forward to meeting you soon!
Amy Calandrino, CCIM
PAST PRESIDENTS COUNCIL
If you are interested in serving on a committee, please contact DeeDee Steinbeck (firstname.lastname@example.org).