The mission of the Florida CCIM Chapter is to provide the highest quality marketing and networking opportunities, services, and education that will enhance our members‘ ability to conduct business successfully.
The Southwest District serves the Charlotte, Glades, Lee, Hendry, and Collier counties.
To apply for the Mentorship Program:SUBMIT MENTORSHIP APPLICATION
Webinar: “Lunch and Learn with John Dohm” (05/26/2020) DESCRIPTION Hear from one of the state’s premier CCIM brokers who...May 28, 2020
Webinar: “FLCCIM 2020 District Caucus” (05/27/2020) DESCRIPTION The CCIM Institute’s Regional Caucus is traditionally held at least once a...May 28, 2020
D & D 35 Corporation purchased the 14,020 SF Office Center known as North River Center located at 13240...May 25, 2020
Webinar: “COVID19 CRE Car Bingo” with K.C. Conway (05/19/2020) DESCRIPTION We all want to know “Are we there yet”...May 19, 2020
DISTRICT PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE
Happy New Year Fellow CCIMs, Loyal Sponsors, Members, and Friends.
2020 is here – hard to believe. What will the new decade mean for commercial real estate? What will happen to retail? Will there be a recession? How will everyone adapt to new technology? How will the election affect our markets? These are questions everyone is asking themselves here in SW Florida. Things are thriving but as humans, we can’t help but question what might be.
I am honored and grateful to be part of the SW Florida CCIM District and serve as the 2020 President. I hope that we continue to bring everyone that wants to learn about commercial real estate the BEST information, the BEST education and the BEST membership meetings in the state.
Please mark your calendars for the following:
- REOC 2020 – A Clear Vision of the Future January 21, 2020 Hyatt Coconut Point
- We will be hosting two education classes this year – CI 101 – January 6-9 Royal Palm Coast Realtor Association and CI 102 – June 1-4 Royal Palm Realtor Association
MEMBERSHIP MEETINGS: 3rd Wednesday of the month at the Holiday Inn at Alico Road.
- February 19, 2020 Ned Hale,esq. is our speaker
- March 18, 2020
- April 15, 2020
- May 20, 2020
- June 17, 2020 We are planning a candidate forum for this month. More details to come.
- July 15, 2020 Mid-Year Market Update. More details to come.
- August 19,2020
- September 16, 2020 Planning a networking event in Naples, FL
- October 21, 2020
- November 18, 2020
- December 9, 2020 Annual Holiday Party and Horse Races
We are a committed group and organization. We believe that commercial real estate will continue to thrive because of the professionals that wear The Pin. We have the knowledge, professionalism and desire for continued learning. Join us.
Thank you all for your support of CCIM.
Janet Davis, CCIM
2020 SW Florida District President