REGISTER FOR EVENT
Monday and Tuesday, April 8 – 9, 2024
Time: 8:30 am. – 5:00 p.m. EST
Greater Tampa Realtor’s Association
2918 West Kennedy Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33609
Learn in a traditional classroom environment. Interact and network with other professionals in a collaborative, small-group setting.
This two-day classroom course provides agents, brokers, students, and allied professionals with an understanding of the skills, resources, and business practices that pave the way for success in commercial real estate. Through real-world case studies you will learn how to analyze leases and investment value, and develop a plan to kick-start your career.
After completing this highly interactive course, you will be able to:
- Access and use demographic information as a decision-making tool
- Differentiate between the needs of the owners and tenants
- Develop a personal marketing plan
- Develop a property marketing plan
- Utilize basic financial analysis tools
- Solve investment problems using a financial calculator
- Perform basic mortgage calculations using compounding and discounting techniques
- Project income and expenses for a real estate property
- Calculate the yield on a potential investment
- You will also receive the CCIM Financial Calculator, designed to effectively and efficiently provide investment scenarios for you and your clients.
This course may require the use of a laptop or desktop computer with full Excel capabilities. Mobile devices, like iPads, tablets, and cellphones, will not run CCIM Institute’s macro-enabled spreadsheets.
PC: Microsoft Office 2000 or higher is necessary to run the CCIM Institute macro-enabled spreadsheets.
Mac: Mac versions of Microsoft Office 2004, 2011, 2016, or 365 are required to run the CCIM Institute macro-enabled spreadsheets.
Browser: CCIM Institute courses are optimized for use with the Google Chrome web browser.