Commercial Real Estate Negotiations
Learn in a traditional classroom environment. Interact and network with other professionals in a collaborative, small-group setting.
Learn and apply the CCIM Interest-based Negotiations Model to your most challenging transactions. Learn new, proven strategies to client acceptance that will get you out of the “high/low game” and other tactics that can derail a successful transaction.
Interest-based negotiation is a three-step process that brings discipline to your negotiation strategies. It involves identifying:
What parties are involved in the negotiation, and what are they seeking?
What can we do to get the other parties what they need, so that we can get what we want?
What happens if there is no agreement?
- Through an interactive case study format and role play, you will learn to:
- Satisfy the interests of parties involved in the negotiation (without sacrificing yours)
- Develop strategies for identifying and addressing challenges in a principled, transparent manner
- Maintain a collaborative approach to negotiations
- Effectively communicate the consequences of not reaching an agreement
- This workshop satisfies the Institute’s 8-hour negotiation education requirement in earning the CCIM designation