Monday thru Thursday, November 6–9, 2023
TRAVEL INFORMATION/DISCOUNTED HOTEL RATES
Gary Ralston, CCIM
SVN Saunders Ralston Dantzler Realty, LLC | Managing Director
Stan Gniazdowski, CCIM
Realty Concepts, Inc. | President
To obtain CE credit, during course registration you must:
- Purchase CE credit for each course that needs CE credit or you will not be able to access the CE certificate through your CCIM My Account.
Before the course starts:
- Complete your CCIM profile with your CE license/s information under the Professional Licenses tab in My Account. Enter the license type, number, state, and expiration date.
If your real estate commission requires it, you must pass the course with the qualifying score.
Learn in a traditional classroom environment. Interact and network with other professionals in a collaborative, small-group setting.
One of CCIM’s most innovative core courses, CI 102 shows you how to deploy “big data” and the most advanced digital tools to assess critical issues like market demand, location facility, and supply-chain strategy. CI 102 students have learned BAO mapping and data analytics to help their clients select store locations; others used Tapestry Segmentation to determine demand for apartment properties. In CI 102 you’ll work with four case studies covering each of the major property types: office, industrial, multifamily, and retail.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- apply Market and Competitive Analysis, Political and Legal Analysis, Location and Site Analysis, and Financial Analysis to make fundamental investment decisions;
- perform state-of-the-art geospatial analyses; and
- forecast future demand and opportunities for investment.
This course requires the use of a laptop or desktop computer with full Excel capabilities. Mobile devices, like iPads, tablets, and cellphones, will not run CCIM Institute’s macro-enabled spreadsheets.
- PC: Microsoft Office 2000 or higher is necessary to run the CCIM Institute macro-enabled spreadsheets.
- Mac: Mac versions of Microsoft Office 2004, 2011, 2016, or 365 are required to run the CCIM Institute macro-enabled spreadsheets.
- Browser: CCIM Institute courses are optimized for use with the Google Chrome web browser.
7025 Augusta National Drive
Orlando, FL 32822