The Hank Thompson Award originated in 1990 in honor of Henry E. Thompson, President of the Florida CCIM Chapter. The award is given in recognition of a Chapter Designee member in good standing who made a significant impact on the Chapter on a cumulative basis. Hank Thompson Award recipient’s dues are waived for life. President and President-Elect are not eligible for nomination during their appointment.
Deadline to submit a nomination is October 31, 2021 and must meet the following criteria:
- Nominee must be a DESIGNEE with a minimum of 10 years as a member in good standing.
- Designee shall have played an important role in the development of programs/events that resulted in providing benefits and services to chapter members.
- Designee shall have promoted high morale among the Chapter members.
- Designee shall have substantially assisted in the development of new members to the Chapter.
- Designee shall have demonstrated keen loyalty to the CCIM designation and to the Chapter.
- Designee has maintained the highest possible standard of business ethics in dealing with Chapter members.